Spas and salons do offer big discounts but do not be fooled. Because different people's skins act differently to laser therapy, it is best to consult a dermatologist or plastic surgeon before using or applying it on the skin. Adverse reactions are more often seen with darker or tanned skin. Only a doctor with experience in your skin type can give you sound advice.
One of the benefits of laser hair removal or best hair electrolysis in NJ by permanent hair removal is that it can be done on any part of your body, like the face, back, shoulders, arms, legs, and bikini area. The light source penetrates the skin to disable the hair follicle in its growth phase.
Hair strands co-exist in different phases of the cycle, thereby providing the explanation for why four to ten treatments, at four- to six-week intervals, are required, though this depends on hair type and target area.
On the whole, treatments are fewer for those with fair skin and dark, coarse hair. Victory is yours as soon as 90% of hair follicles in the target area have been taken care of. You only need to go back once every few years to finally be rid of the other 10%.
Any hairs that do grow back are usually thinner and finer, which means they are less noticeable. There are ways even to combat fine facial hair, as it was mentioned earlier that laser therapy is most effective on dark, coarse hair.
The Academy of Dermatology found that putting together a prescription cream, whose action is to slow facial hair growth, with just a few laser sessions, is highly effective on fine facial hair.