The online pharmacy is considered to be the safest street as well as the latest trend. If you are among those who prefer to shop online, here are a few reasons that will convince you to follow this revolutionary path:
Here we tell you about the specific risks associated with purchasing drugs online:
1. Always ask your doctor about prescription drugs. Don't get them yourself or buy them online without a doctor's prescription.
2. Always check the quality, safety and effectiveness of the drug given.
3. Always check the date of manufacture, because taking drugs that have passed the expiration date will reduce its effectiveness.
4. Look for fake drugs that contain dangerous ingredients. Actual examples of this include rat poison, boric acid, and lead-based street paint.
5. Watch out for payment card cloning and identity theft.
6. There is also a risk that the product will be sold at a much higher price than the price at the local pharmacy, even though it is advertised as "cheap".
7. Do a complete review of the website for the business owner, the address where the business is operated to protect yourself from fraudulent websites.
8. Always keep the receipt with you.
9. Write down and save the passwords you choose for additional verification services used on some websites. Always leave the website. Just closing your browser isn't enough to guarantee data protection.